Our Investment Philosophy
Managing | Nurture
We work with you to help create an investment portfolio customized to address your short-and long-term income needs and personal aspirations, utilizing a broad range of investment managers and strategies to help you pursue your goals.
Through our approach to asset allocation and investment planning, we seek to help ensure:
- Your income needs are met over time
- Risk is managed in line with your goals and time horizon
- Your portfolio is optimized to generate growth and outpace inflation
An Emphasis on Due Diligence
LPL Financial’s open-architecture investment platform and stringent due diligence provide us with access to a universe of top industry talent to select among in constructing your portfolio. The LPL Financial Research team employs a strict, highly disciplined investment manager screening process that results in a recommended list of leading industry separate account managers. Managers on the recommended list must continue to meet strict criteria over time to remain on the list.
We seek to create investment strategies tailored to your needs that may include model portfolios, separately managed accounts, mutual funds, variable annuity subaccounts, fixed income securities, alternative investment strategies*, exchange-traded products and other sophisticated investment strategies
Our strategies seek to capture growth when the market is rising and help protect capital when the market is falling.
- We strive for a deep understanding of the fundamental aspects of the economy, markets and instruments in which we invest.
- Using technical analysis, we monitor metrics such as price, momentum and volume - which help to reveal entry and exit points.
- Based on these proprietary tools, we employ a strict buy and sell discipline.
- We closely monitor each portfolio and seek to adjust your allocation mix as the market cycle evolves.
- By monitoring market trends and adjusting your allocation accordingly, we can more effectively manage risk as a result of market volatility.
* Alternative Investment Strategies include hedge fund strategies, private equity, managed futures vehicles, structured products, equipment leasing partnerships, real estate investment trusts (REITs), 1031 real estate exchanges, and oil and gas partnerships.
No strategy ensures a profit or protects against loss. Investing involves risk including possible loss of principal. Past performance is no guarantee of future results.